|Unit Price:||USD 2000000.0000 - 20000000.0000 / Set/Sets |
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||60 Days|
Paper Trim Width: 1575~6000mm
Pulping Type: Mechanical Pulp
Packaging: Wooden package
Productivity: Above 100Ton/Day
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 4 sets per year
Pulping Machinery For Making Rice Straw Pulp
This rice straw pulp making system, which can use rice straw, wheat straw or palm fiber to make pulp, it's Self-regulating pulping and its equipments. The lack of paper making raw materials is a common problem, the use of seasonal growth plants or wild trees etc for the paper pulp is an effective solution.However, using this material pulping will produce a lot of black liquor containing inorganic compounds, how can get more fiber pulp, low investment to processing black liquor which can let it reach the water recycling or reach the discharge standard of environmental protection, it has been a worldwide problem all the time.
For decades, we have carried on the laboratory experiment repeatedly on all kinds of materials of pulping method, and successfully carried through serialization volume production in pilot plant for cotton straw, rice straw, reed, and bagasse etc as raw material for pulping system, satisfactory results has been achieved.
Our new pulp-making process system has the following features:
1. According to different raw materials, we use self-made raw materials roughing filtering equipment for filtering, removing of large amounts of fiber miscellaneous.
2. Selectivity dissolving out the main elements which can produce black liquor, both of fibers` utilization and original color pulp`s quality can be taken into consideration.
3. Strong alkali and strong acid chemicals will not be used in this pulping process, which will reduce the black liquor treatment equipment.
4. Water saving and emissions reduction, biogas generated from the water treatment process will be usde for electricity generation, the sludge can be used as organic fertilizer.
5. The utilization rate of raw materials converted into a finish pulp can reach 70% above.